Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday 1 PM - The Mom Awakes


A good leap forward. When I showed up today I was surprised to find Scott in mom's room, and even more surprised to find mom sitting up in her chair next to her bed! Her tube was out and she was breathing on her own. She looked 100% better than we had seen her in the last few days.

Mom wondered why I hadn't taken any pictures of her with her tube in. So I tried taking just a picture of the equipment and the nurse why on me like stink on poop. She said no pictures are allowed in the ICU... well.. I guess some lawyer must have told her to say that. Since I had already taken a few with my cell phone the other day I guess I had the last laugh. Once again proof it is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

Keep it going mom! You are looking good.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome...I knew she would. Mom, I love you so much. You are a role model to so many and loved by all who know you.

    Keep up the spirit and the good fight.

    Love,
    Bradley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there...mom...

    I am a friend of Craig's. I knew him from High School...great son you have. I also new Pam from school as well. God works in wonderful ways, doesn't he.

    Anyways, I just wanted to wish you a fast recovery...you seem so strong willed. Get back on your feet soon....there are so many that love you...

    Your friend,

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma,
    I am so very proud to be your granddaughter. You are such an amazing person. I knew you would be the fighter that you are, & get through this. Please be sure to let us know if you need anything. We love you so very much, Tony, RyAnn, & kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev, We are so happy your doing better, please get well soon! I miss your smile.... We love you.

    Craig, thanks this is awesome.

    Tammy & Ashton

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I am so happy I am crying! Way to go Mom! Keep getting rested and feeling better. I am glad Scott is there to see you too. I wish I was there. The kids, Lance and I have been worried sick and praying for your speedy recovery. And thank you for the birthday cards for the kids! We love you so much. Keep up the good work!! I will call in a couple days when Craig gives the good word that you are feeling like talking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev,
    Mom Taylor told me about your crazy hospital experiance. I am so glad that you are doing better just know that the whole Taylor family was praying for you. We Love you and hope you keep the improvements going. Good luck.

    Love,
    Brianna (Farr) Taylor

    You have to get better so we can tap again. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. way to go bev-----doug & k

    ReplyDelete